We continue to be excited to welcome our guests back to the wannaB inn! As we continue to navigate issues surrounding COVID-19, we wanted to update you on the steps that we are taking to protect our guests and our staff.
What we are doing for your safety
Our team is taking many preventative measures to mitigate the chance of spreading COVID-19. These measures include but are not limited to:
- Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the resort. Please use the sanitizer prior to entering the pool area and elevators as well as anytime you have an opportunity to sanitize.
- We require our staff members to wear masks to protect themselves and our guests.
- We are increasing the frequency of sanitizing everything in common areas throughout our resort.
- Practing "social distancing" by spacing chairs on the pool decks at least 6-feet apart.
- Requiring staff to wash hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, and to avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth, as well as shaking hands.
- Mandating that any employee who displays any symptoms of the flu or a cold seek medical assistance and avoid the workplace - we perform temperature checks on our staff every day.
- Our housekeeping policy includes extensive santizing measures as recommended by the CDC and all rooms will be sprayed with disinfectant spray after cleaning.
What we expect from wannaB inn guests
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily avaialble, use the hand sanitizer provided throughout the resort.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- If you cough or sneeze, do it into your sleeve, or use a tissue. Dispose of the tissue immediately into a closed rubbish bin, and then clean your hands.
- Social distancing is a must. Please remain 6 ft apart when in public areas of the resort and at the beach for your safety and the safety of other guests.
- Only two people at a time are allowed on the elevators (With the exception of family members).
- Both resort pools will have a limit of 25 people in the pool area at any time. If this safety measure is not adhered to, we will close the pools.
We request that our guests follow CDC Social Distancing Guidelines and recommendations while at the wannaB inn.