May 6, 2020

To our valued Guests,

Approximately one month ago, we made the difficult decision to temporarily close the wannaB inn in order to do our part to flatten the growth rate of the COVID-19 virus.  Over that time, the virus has continued to impact our daily lives and forced us to adjust our activities and lifestyles on an almost daily basis. 

Over the past month, our team has continued to monitor our situation with the health and safety of our staff and guests as our primary focus.  As a result, we have made the difficult decision to extend our temporary closure.  At this time, the wannaB inn is planning to resume operations on June 4, and we are contacting all those guests that will be impacted by this extension.

We understand that this will be upsetting news for some, but trust that this decision was not made in haste.  As our dedicated guests, you have become family to us, and it is our goal to welcome you all back again when it is deemed safe to do so.  We will continue to provide updates about the resort as we adjust to the ongoing impact of this virus.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at 941 474 3431, or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Be safe, and we look forward to hosting you again soon.

Sincerely,

Your wannaB inn Team