Major League Baseball (MLB) has called Florida home for Spring Training for over 125 years. Each Spring, numerous teams venture south to get prepared for the long MLB season ahead.
Weston’s wannaB inn finds itself right in the heart of Grapefruit League action, with an incredible nine teams whose spring training home is within driving distance from our property. If you are a baseball fan, there is no better place to be in March when the boys of summer start preparing for the upcoming season!
If you’re looking to catch a game while staying at Weston’s wannaB inn, here is a list of teams who are playing close by:
- Tampa Rays – Charlotte Sports Park – 2300 El Jobean Rd – Port Charlotte, FL
- Baltimore Orioles – Ed Smith Stadium – 2700 12th Street – Sarasota, FL
- Boston Red Sox – Jet Blue Park – 11500 Fenway South Drive – Fort Myers, FL
- Detroit Tigers – Publix Field at Joker Marchant Stadium – 2125 North Lake Avenue – Lakeland, FL
- Minnesota Twins – Hammond Stadium – 4100 Six Mile Cypress Parkway – Fort Myers, FL
- New York Yankees – George M. Steinbrenner Field – 1 Steinbrenner Drive – Tampa, FL
- Philadelphia Phillies – 601 North Old Coachman Road – Clearwater, FL
- Pittsburgh Pirates – LECOM Park – 1611 Ninth Street W – Bradenton, FL
- Toronto Blue Jays – Florida Auto Exchange Stadium – 373 Douglas Avenue – Dunedin, FL